|Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 79,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, Eni participates in thirteen PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
1. Economist – FIN 07Responsibilities :
– Producing economics and related sensitivities for Company long term plans
– Supporting the investment authorization process and the related monitoring activity
– Analyzing projects economic indicators supporting management decisions
– Liaising with eni Head Office on the review of economic evaluations
– University Degree from reputable university with a minimum 4 years in Finance/Economics experience in an international oil & gas environment
– Good communication skill and highly motivated with effective multi- disciplinary team working skills
– Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
2. Budget Analyst – FIN 08Responsibilities :
– Handling MASTRO reporting to Head Office, assisting Budget and Control team
– Consolidating Companys Trial Balances
– Preparing Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
– Gathering information from other departments to be used for MASTRO requirements
– Delivering timely and accurate MASTRO reports (includes actual, forecast, budget and statutory reports)
– Maintaining and reconciling intercompany balances with other Eni companies
– Reviewing and recording internal costs allocated from other PSCs and direct costs charged through local intercompany
– Preparing monthly closing and producing monthly reports (Trial Balances and Capital Expenditure reports)
– Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, or other appropriate discipline
– Having minimum 4 years experience in oil & gas industry and/or in professional practice (eg Big 4 Accounting Firm) is preferred
– Good working knowledge of IAS/IFRS, US GAAP and familiarity with UK GAAP.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
3. Tax & A/P Accountant – FIN 09Responsibilities :
– Ensuring Compliance with all aspects of Indonesian Tax Law in a manner which is beneficial and protective to the company, while at the same time meeting statury requirements.
– Controling all aspects of Accounts Payable function.
– At least Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, or other appropriate discipline
– Minimum 5 years experience in a tax advisory role and/or account payable, preferably within the oil & gas industry
Interested applicants please send your CV to:
(Please mention the position applied & position code on the email subject)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 5 October 2014. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.